Monday, November 2, 2009

Masterworkweddings.com


I had a good run of weddings recently, three in three weeks last month. A sampling of them is below. Most know of my main site, www.masterworkimage.com, but not my wedding site, www.masterworkweddings.com. More can be viewed there. I never could shoot just one thing, much to the chagrin of my photography teachers. I like to think the same emotions and sensibilities run through all my work, from the five different portfolios on my main site to my wedding imagery. I think of it as photographic cross-training. Besides, it's really hard to put the camera down when it's connected to my hand!








2 comments:

spldbch said...

I envy your passion for photography. I'm currently looking for a passion of my own:-)

Great work, as always!

James said...

What? I thought you very much enjoyed being a clinical therapist? At least, your writing sounds that way!

Views

Budget Web Hosting