Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Book 'em Dan-o! (Ok, that's lame, but I couldn't think of anything else!)


Got my hands on an advanced copy of a book I shot back in January for acclaimed fitness guru Sean Foy. Over three days the author, two models, makeup artist, art director, photo editor and I came together to produce imagery that would normally have been a week's shoot! And for once, I wasn't the only one getting a workout! I used to wake up the day after shooting wondering why I was so sore. Eventually I realized, photographing is fantastic exercise! Thanks to Workman Publishing, the layout looks great and the end product is very user friendly.




2 comments:

BALLET NEWS said...

Well.... that all looks like very hard work ! Great post though

spldbch said...

It's always great to get exercise doing something you love!

Views

Budget Web Hosting