Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Thank you!


I want to sincerely thank everyone who voted for my work in the Rangefinder Magazine contest! I'm overwhelmed by the support received via emails and voting from clients, family and friends alike! My work was chosen to the top five and will be featured in next month's issue of Rangefinder! The initial ten were chosen from over 3,200 websites submitted and the top five via online voting, which can be tricky, as it's a bit of a popularity contest and I'm a hermit! So I must truly thank everyone who voted and passed the link along! Not sure, but there may some images next month on their site,
www.rangefindermag.com. I'll also scan and post the spread here, once I receive it.

Thank you, thank you!

4 comments:

spldbch said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see the spread!

Nia said...

Stumbled across your web page and absolutely love your work! You are so talented. I'm saving up so you can take my new headshots! Congratulations on the Rangefinder love. Hopefully I will get the chance to work with you sometime.

James said...

Thanks you two! Nia let me know when you're ready for new headshots! All the best you guys!

Amy! said...

Yay, congrats! Looking forward to seeing it!

Views

Budget Web Hosting